WABI BABY Electric Baby Bottle Steam Sterilizer and Dryer
The WABI BABY sterilizer is the first of its kind: a 3-in-1 baby product sterilizer that combines steam sterilization, hot air drying, and negative ion deodorizing to give you and your baby the absolute best. Made for contemporary, on-the-go parents, the WABI is efficient and easy to use. With one push of a button, the
The WABI BABY sterilizer is the first of its kind: a 3-in-1 baby product sterilizer that combines steam sterilization, hot air drying, and negative ion deodorizing to give you and your baby the absolute best.
Made for contemporary, on-the-go parents, the WABI is efficient and easy to use. With one push of a button, the WABI BABY’s auto cycle can have your products sterilized and dried within one hour. Say goodbye to the time consumption and health risks that come with traditional open air drying! Give the sterilizer a few extra minutes to deodorize as well, and you can save yourself the time that comes with re-washing smelly bottles. With the WABI BABY, your infant’s products come out ready to use right away. Our sterilizer is made is made of FDA approved food grade plastic called polypropylene, a common and popular product among the newest baby bottles, to ensure a safe, sanitary environment, and is also BPA, Phthalate, and PVC free to ensure a toxic-free environment.
The WABI BABY’s sleek and modern design fits into the smallest of spaces, filling less than twelve inches of counter space. But, don’t worry: that sleek design doesn’t compromise space inside the sanitizer – its impressive capacity can still hold up to eight bottles at a time. Its versatility and interchangeable trays allow you to sterilize everything your infant needs, from bottles to breast pump parts, pacifiers to kid’s dinnerware, and more. Safe and energy efficient, the WABI BABY will automatically turn off at the end of a cycle, and will power down if it detects over-heating that could become hazardous to your home. When it comes time to clean the sterilizer, ours is dishwasher safe, and only requires descaling once a week.
Let the WABI sterilizer help you find that stress free environment, with less time cleaning and more time for baby.
- Easy to Clean: Need to wash your WABI BABY? No problem! Most parts of our sterilizer and dryer are dishwasher safe, saving you the time and energy it takes to clean traditional sterilizers with boiled water. While conventional sterilizers require descaling once every one to two days, the WABI sterilizer only requires descaling once a week – giving you more quality time with baby.
- Easy to Use: Quick and easy to use, the WABI BABY is the perfect fit for modern, on-the-go parents. The WABI sterilizer comes with a user-friendly selection menu: Sterilize and dry everything in the simple push of a button with our 60 minute auto-cycle, or use separate buttons to choose individual functions based on your needs. The WABI BABY sterilizer comes with an easy-to-use LCD time display, allowing you to track exactly how much time is left with each cycle, and change the drying time mid-cycle if need be.
- Three-Step Process: The WABI BABY sterilizer is the first of its kind of offer a 3-in-1 process: steam sterilizing, hot air drying, and negative ion deodorizing. Our steam sterilization kills 99.9% of harmful germs in as short as 15 minutes – the same process used by hospitals and medical professionals. The hot air drying system uses innovative swirl technology, circulating hot air to safely dry all contents within a 45 minute time frame. Finally, the deodorizing process uses innovative negative ion technology to eliminate odors at the push of a button, with no need for re-washing.
- Safe for Baby and your Home: The WABI BABY was designed to ensure safety for both your family and your home. Unlike other products that use toxic chemicals known to disrupt your infant’s hormonal process, the WABI BABY sterilizer is made of FDA approved polypropylene to ensure a safe, sanitary environment. Our sterilizer is also BPA, Phthalate, and PVC free. Likewise, our sterilizer is designed to protect the home with a sensor that allows for auto shut-off when it detects over-heating. An eco-friendly product, the WABI BABY strives to be as energy efficient as possible by powering down automatically at the end of each cycle.
- Great capacity and versatility, all in a sleek design: Made with contemporary parents in mind, the WABI BABY sterilizer and dryer offers a clean and simple design that takes up less than 12 inches of counter space. Despite its size, our sterilizer boasts an incredible capacity and versatility. The WABI BABY holds up to eight bottles. Its universal design also allows it to sterilize and dry virtually anything – from pacifiers to breast pump components, teething toys to nebulizers, and more. No need to be brand specific either, as our sterilizer accommodates a variety of bottle and baby product brands.
Bestselling Baby Products
Prices are accurate as of July 31, 2014 8:00 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.